A highly interactive and experiential seven-week training designed to level-up your professional skills with essential coaching techniques that can be integrated into every day services with customers and colleagues.
Join Certified Professional Coach, Tiffany Grimes as we practice and explore how coaching can be integrated into what you do. All ECS concepts are grounded in neuroscience, research, trauma-informed care, solution-focused thinking, developmental and positive psychology, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence.
ECS Participant Outcomes include:
- Applying coaching skills to different work contexts that empower and motivate others while driving performance outcomes
- Encouraging others to observe and go beyond limiting mindsets to better support uncertainty and change
- Understanding and utilizing specific tools and models that assist others in accessing more resilient, creative thinking while decreasing reactivity and fear
- Expanding capacity to engage with others in more relational and meaningful ways
WORKSHOPS ARE ALL FULL: ECS is a 10-hour training delivered in four, 90-minute sessions via Zoom and three, 90-minute self-paced “between session” assignments.
- Week One: June 1, 1:00-2:30pm Virtual Live Training via Zoom
- Week Two: Between Session Assignments
- Week Three: June 15, 1:00-2:30pm Virtual Live Training via Zoom
- Week Four: Between Session Assignments
- Week Five: June 29, 1:00-2:30pm Virtual Live Training via Zoom
- Week Six: Between Session Assignments
- Week Seven: July 13, 1:00-2:30pm Virtual Live Training via Zoom