We Lead! Leadership Development Course
$350 per person – 2017 Courses begin April 4th and October 17th
Max 10 People
Eight-week on-line leadership development course designed to move emerging leaders to their next level of innovation, creativity, and performance. This coaching program best serves individuals on a professional growth trajectory seeking roles with increased responsibility and leadership opportunities – This includes entrepreneurs as well as those working within organizations.
- Enhance Emotional Intelligence (EI) by completing an EI assessment and articulating three written action steps to increase EI growth.
- Recognize and build on strengths by completing Values Inventory assignment, including articulating three leadership growth steps.
- Gain understanding and techniques in neuroscience and its relationship to effective leadership by presenting two possible leadership outcomes using brain science relating to human behavior.
- Engage leadership thinking and behavior by creating and executing a Leadership Project.
- Gain an understanding of the interconnectivity between personal effectiveness and organizational culture through written observations of organizational culture and individual leadership, including identifying five connections between the two.
- Gain insight to the interplay between individual self-growth and leadership performance by completing three Colleague Feedback Forms and identifying three specific self-growth action steps.
- Develop individualized strategies for personal and professional development by completing two individual professional coaching sessions.
- Strengthen professional portfolios with course certificate, attainment of 2.5 CEU’s or 25 PDU’s, and completion of a Leadership Project.
- Learn to create weekly action plans with measurable outcomes by articulating weekly action steps and progress.
- Two Individual Transformational Coaching Sessions
- Five Group Synergy Calls
- Weekly fieldwork and expansion activities
- Certificate of Completion
“Tiffany is passionate and inspirational. She leads from the heart, and in turn, teaches from the heart. I am gaining tremendous insight into what it means to be an effective leader, which is very different than being a boss.” Briel – Teacher
Don’t wish to purchase on-line? No worries!
Simply mail your payment to:
C/O Tiffany Grimes
PO Box 1719
Make checks available to Evolutionary Consulting. Please include your name, phone number, and email.