Couples coaching is an opportunity for couples wishing to deepen their relationship with each other in a way that invites fun, creativity, and togetherness. The goal is to facilitate couples as they design and move towards a life that provides fulfillment – both independently and as a couple. The work best serves couples that desire a collaborative approach to creating and achieving goals. Tiffany Grimes, Lead Certified Professional Coach at Evolutionary Consulting facilitates sessions in a safe and confidential environment. To learn more about Tiffany and her coaching style, click here.
What to expect:
- Participate in four, 75-minute coaching sessions.
- Post Session email outlining co-created Action Steps, goals, and resources outlined during each meeting.
- Confidentiality, honesty, and respect.
- Clarify individual values and the interplay of values within the context of relationship.
- Understand vulnerability and strengthen the ability to be present and mindful with self and partner during vulnerable times.
- Increase emotional intelligence and the ability to respond to personal and family needs.
- Create a shared language and a shared vision of goals and dreams.
- Identify action steps that lead to measurable outcomes.
- Increase communication skills.
Cost: $375 per couple
*In-person sessions are in Jacksonville, Oregon or via phone/Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, etc.
Are you skeptical about phone or web-based sessions? Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. Many coaching clients report the process allows them to fully engage in this self-discovery process without the pressure or anxiety that may surround in-person meetings. For many this method greatly enhances the coaching process, bringing more beauty and bounty into daily living.
**Coaching is not a substitute for individual and/or couples counseling. These sessions are not designed to meet the needs of those seeking counseling**
Happily serving all humans.
“Really great sessions. I was hesitant to add something else to our already hectic lives but it ending up being really great in teaching me to communicate with my partner and live an intentional life. I came out of the course with my thoughts and motivations clear. It has helped reduce stress in my family’s life.” Jason – Ashland, Oregon
If you would prefer not to pay online you can bring payment (via cash or check) to our first session, or you can mail your payment.
C/O Tiffany Grimes
PO Box 1719
Make checks available to Evolutionary Consulting. Please include your name, phone number, and email.